Logset is leading equipment provider for sustainable forestry equipment solutions. The company has launched world’s first hybrid harvester and its products are known for productivity, low fuel consumption and durability which are the results of innovation and team work. Company’s distribution and service network covers 24 countries. Headquarter and factory are in Koivulahti, near Vaasa, Finland.
We are strengthening our Sales and Marketing team and therefore recruiting an
Area Sales Manager – Scandinavia, Baltics and Poland
We are looking for an Area Sales Manager who will be responsible for the Logset sales, marketing and distribution development in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland. We offer you an interesting and challenging position where you play a key role in developing the company’s distribution network, sales and marketing in your assigned area. You will develop further our dealer network and help the dealers to succeed in their targets. You will plan and manage marketing plans as well as participate in customer sales cases helping the customers to select best solutions for their needs.
- Experience in forest machine sales or comparable products
- Experience from the markets in Sweden, Baltic countries and Poland
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in dealer network management and development
- Strong sales driven attitude and a trustworthy personality
- Experience of marketing communication and brand development
- Fluent in English and Swedish. Other languages skills that are useful in your market area are a clear benefit
- Willingness to travel 100130 days/year
You will report to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Please send your CV and application with a salary request to our HR department, Siv Saarikko, email@example.com no later than May 30, 2018.
For more information about the position please contact VP Sales and Marketing Pascal Rety +358 45 652 5645 or CEO Jussi Malmi + 358 45 146 8355.
We are now looking for an energetic
Technical Support Engineer
Your work will include providing technical advice and training to our customers and dealers. You will also deliver new forest machines to our customers as well as collect feedback to our development department. We offer you an interesting position where customer service is your and our top priority. We value previous experience in forest machines, technical support, service and other machinery.
We expect you to be:
• customer-oriented, with good communication and training skills
• organized and responsible
• an engineer or similar with knowledge in the hydraulics, electronics, motors, automotive industry
• willing to travel
• fluent in French and some English
Your work place will be at the Logset factory in Koivulahti - Finland.
Please send your CV and application in English with a salary request to our HR department, Mrs Siv Saarikko, firstname.lastname@example.org not later than May 31st, 2018.
For more information about the position, please contact Customer Support Manager Mr Marcus Fröberg, +358 40 770 9866.